Blogger Layouts


Friday, April 8, 2011

28 weeks!!!





as i took these pictures ellie kept trying to kick the little shoes off of me hahaha i wish i had my video camera on hand and got it on tape!! Had the 1 hr glucose test and LOOOOVED the orange drink, not sure why everyone hates it so much it tasted like a melted cream sicle to me =) im assuming i passed because they said theyd call me immediately if i failed and no news is good new and its been a couple weeks so woohoo =D The baby showers are coming up and Im sooo excited!!! May 7th is my one in the town i live in now and may 22nd is the one in my home town =D i cant wait the games and friends and family are going to be soooo fun, not to mention its my last big mile stone before I have this little one!! Yesterday Danny (joshs brother) wanted to feel ellie kick so he put his hand on my stomach and she kicked him HAAAARD and he jumped back and yelled a little hahah it was soooo cute! shes like "hey there uncle danny! whaaaam" lol shes been giving pretty hard kicks lately my whole stomach moves, its so weird looking. I feel bad for her, almost like she has no room in there and just wants to get outt!!!....soon enough though, soooon enough =)

No comments:

Post a Comment