Blogger Layouts


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Singing =D and some updates

so i was in the tub (as i am every night, without my baths i think my back pain would kill me!!) anyways and i sing to ellie every night and she usually seems like she responds but not too active well tonight every single time i stopped singing she kicked and moved around haha and everytime i poked at her she kicked back in that spot it was soooo cute she was EXTREMELY active tonight!! i love it, i just cant wait to hold this cutie pie of mine!!!

also i forgot to upload my pictures from monday of 29 weeks so here they are =) (it was a surprising 70 degrees out that day so im wearing my shorts from last summer, i was waaay too psyched to be able to fit em around my big ol butt haha but still had to keep em unbuttoned n do the hair tie thing)


No comments:

Post a Comment