Blogger Layouts


Sunday, April 17, 2011

sweet dreams!

so last night i had yet another dream about my little angel, Luella Rose =D it went something like this......

Josh and i were trying to find this "fun house" with like silly mirrors and some scary haunted house thing and stuff like that at some fair, while we're in the midst of looking for it I start feeling weird, no pains nothing just weird so we go into labor and delivery at the hospital and the dr's check me and say "oh, you're 10 cm dilated and 100% effaced" mean while ive had no painful contractions or anything, just mothers intuition that i had to be at the hospital.
So i finally get to pushing and my ellie is here!!! They said they gave me tylenol for the pain but i had no pain and i thought it was really weird so I asked how much she weighed and joshs dad told me she's 5 lbs and 5 oz which then made sense to me why it didnt hurt so bad
I didn't bring my hospital bag because i didnt know i was in labor so my mom came to the reque and gave me some make up to freshen up for everyone who would be visiting and then i had to borrow some ones baggy clothes so i could get to the store to buy ham for easter dinner (which in reality is what i have to do today, go get some ham because my family is coming tonight to celebrate easter so i think thats what was going on with that part of the dream lol)
any ways and when i got dresses i looked down and felt so weird not having my baby girl in my tummy and not having this huge bump on me.
Oh yeah and i remember some one got a beautiful picture of her right after she was born just about to open her eyes and the dr held her up and some one got a picture of my beautiful dark haired little pink bundle of joy

so that was the gist of my dream, i love dreaming about my baby girl!!! i cant believe i only have 10 more weeks left until i meet her!!! 3/4th's of the way done!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment