Blogger Layouts


Saturday, June 18, 2011

LONGEST NIGHT EVERRR!! contractions......

so last night at about 830 i started having irregular but very painful contractions that started in the back and by 11 they were wrapped around from my back to my lower stomach into my hips and thighs and even butt.
they were very regular by 11 at about 3-4 minutes apart aaalll niiighttt longgg!! i was waiting for them to get closer or even a little more intense before i went to l&d so that i wouldnt be stuck there then sent home. now i am regretting not going in, they were soooo painful!!! when i was laying down or switched positions they hurt more, the shower helped a little and sitting made them let up a lot which didnt make sense to me. They were consistent and strong right up until 430 and then they just stopped!!! I was sooo mad I went through all that pain and still not holding my baby girl!! I couldnt even talk through them they hurt so bad, but i guess these clusters of contractions that slowly dilate me are better than just hard core hours on end labor. i talked to a few people who said they had to have their water broken before they could progress past 3cm and then some one else said it may be that her head is too big, so i guess ill wait and see at my apt on monday. any and all prayers are very much appreciated, this is so emotionally and physically exhausting and i really wish I would have just went in and had them break my water!  but God has a day for her to be born and Im patiently waiting trying to pass time
today josh and i took a hike down to the river then went to sand pond and then i made pie and we had a fire after so it was a very nice day just the 2 of us =D
Tomorrow is fathers day and I wish i had a baby girl to give him as his gift but Im pretty sure shell be coming on the 22nd (grandma mooneys birthday) like we prayed so hard for in the beginning
thats all the updated for now,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment