Blogger Layouts


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

38 week dr apt!!!!

So i asked my dr to check me cause i had those contractions in albany and i was just curious if i was profressing at all, in turn my dr said yes ill check you but i wouldnt get my hopes up, with your first you usually go over a week or two. So she then checks me and says"OH, you wont be going over!" IM 3 CM DILATED AND 70% EFFACED!! she said she cant believe im even walking with how low her head is!!! also said she thinks i could go tomorrow and probably wont be making it to my next apt LOL Ive been sooo giddy ever since!!! The dr said when she hit 3 cm she went the next day so all night ive been bouncing on my exercise ball and walking around the house and cleaning and what not cause its been pooring rain out so i wasnt able to go on a nice hike but oh well =D I have a sono tomorrow at 1 so either way i get to see my baby girl hehe hopefully shes progressing really well and moving along, i cant wait to meet her!!! I had a freak out moment for a minute, its just NOW hitting me! IM GONNA BE A MOM!!! I was a little worried about labor but im not anymore since im already effacing and dilating it should be a fairly easy and quick labor which sounds about right since its been such an easy and quick pregnancy!! I cant believe this is all happening...
some symptoms im having that labor is near
LOST MY MUCUS PLUG!! it was like tannish brown and looked like snot (for all you squeemish im pretty sure were past tmi here haha)
LOOOOTS of pressure, she really is really low
CANT PEEE idk if its her head blocking or what but i really almost cant empty my whole bladder
a little crampy but no contractions yet =( i walked and bounced for hourssss so shell come when shes ready =)
lots of pressure in my lower back too so i guess well see tomorrow how things turn out


so here is hopefully my last belly picture and soon will be ellie pictures hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment