Blogger Layouts


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Labor and Delivery!!! oh yeah anddd how the sono went

so monday as you all saw in the last post i had a very nice dr apt, well the next morning i woke up with braxton hicks, they werent very strong so i went to my sono, the sono tech couldnt even see her face cause it was too far down I was soo upset but then again i was excited to know shell be in our arms soon. soon after that i started having mild contractions which in turn turned into regular stronger contractions, so jeri and mom bailey convinced me to go in just to get checked, brought the hospital bag just in case but left it in the truck. I get in there and sure enough contractions are 8 mins apart but reading at only 60 and lasting 30 seconds well they decided to keep me over night and admit me, around say maybe 1 contractions got to 1 minute apart, very intense and lasting about 1 minute in length. then shortly after they just STOPPED!! dr came in at 10 a.m and checked me about 3 1/2 cm and went from 70 to 80% effaced and from stage -2 to stage -1. i was in back labor and cervix is posterior causing contractions not to be as effective so i got sent home to walk and get things moving, still having constant contractions but not very strong so i guess well see im in early labor so hopefully things speed up shes been gradually getting lower and loads of pressure hopefully i wake up to my water broken, thats what im really praying for!!! heres some picturess


No comments:

Post a Comment