Blogger Layouts


Thursday, October 21, 2010

TOOK A DIGI JUST IN CASE =P

                                   AND IT TOOOO SAYS PREGNANT!!!! I still can't believe this!
                                                          i took it at 8:30 pm oct 20th!!!!!

today is the 21st- i've been sooo sleep lately and this morning (5:30 am) i woke up and just couldnt fall back to sleep! not to mention my boobs hurt soooooo bad and the insane nausea, but that means healthy baby right??? Some one came up to me at work yesterday asking if I knew anyone who needed a carseat that hooks into the stroller and a high chair for 50 bucks (the strollers usually 300 alone) I was like nooo way thats sooo God! and its a neutral color too so i'm very excited!!! I can't waaaiittt to decorate the baby room and find out what I'm having!!!!
   I wonder if I can get my blood work done AFTER 5 pm like if they're open because I work 1/2 hour away 8-5....hmmm if not I'll have to wait =/ lol. I guess that's all the updates i have for today!!


OH YEAHHHH and when i saw it say "pregnant" i was jumping around like crazy and josh went to hug me and i hit him with my shoulder right in his nose n gave him a bloody nose!!! what a great story to tell our itty bitty baby hehehehe

Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment