Blogger Layouts


Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting closer...

SWIM!!!
So that terrible time of the month where you're mind is racing "am i pregnant?" "could i be" are these symptoms?" "am i just crazy" "oh no...period cramps!!!!" The time of month that you wish you could skip right through so you can start a new month to keep trying, the time of month that drives you nuts cause aunt flow NEVER wants to arrive on time, sending you into false hope!! Yep its almost here and its already crossed my mind a few times...to test? not to test?? And i go down that aisle in the store with all the pregnancy tests just to talk myself out of buying one and then a trip down the baby aisle to remind me of all the things I so desperately want!
Maybe i sound crazy? Maybe this sounds waaay to familiar to some of you, so this is why I made this blog because I know I can't be the only one going through all this and the women who feel the hurt and longing month by month know exactly what I mean, and those of you who just started trying to conceive, well I pray and i pray HARD that you conceive quickly and are healthy because I would NEVER wish this roller coaster upon ANYONE. I completely cut out caffeine from my diet! WOOHOO which for those of you who don't know me thats a BIIIG thing!
So i guess I'll go off topic a little.....
For dinner last night I tried a new recipe =) I made Garlic toast then put a layer of traditional spaghetti sauce, diced up a tomato and put that on top then some melted cheese and pizza seasoning it was absolutely AMAZINGGG i wanna try it with broccoli sometime =D

Well good luck ladies on your journey =D

No comments:

Post a Comment