Blogger Layouts


Thursday, October 28, 2010

snack time yet???

well my family came over for dinner tonight mmmmm and then cheese cake for dessert!!! then my brother in law and his gf came over n we all made buck eyes for the halloween party this weekend which im soooo excited for!!!!!
my mom got me a few pregnancy books that i totally recommend!!
"the pregnancy bible" by joanne stone its like $30 but my mom found it at a thrift shop GOTTA LOVE THRIFT SHOPS plus its sooo worth it

also what to expect when youre expecting is a greaaat book!
and what to eat while youre expecting! which is a little hard for some one who doesnt usually have to watch what they eat cause of their matabalism (sp) but now i must keep the baby healthy
Im going to go get a nice massage from hubby had a veeeerrryyyy long day at work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment