Blogger Layouts


Thursday, October 21, 2010

BLOOD WORK TODAY

Blood work today =D

I called my dr. during work because i work 8-5 40 minutes away and the lab is open until 8 which I was very excited about cause I would have no choice if they werent =D so today at 5:40 I walked into the lab with my sweet sweet hubby and got blood work done to find out my levels =D I find out tomorrow morning arround 10 am (my 15 min break) what my levels are. Lets pray theyre high and beautiful =D
A few of us (josh me my mom and our cousin) have a contest going on, each of us guessed what my levels will come back as and we will see who was closest tomorrow we arent sure when exactly I conceived and how far along I am so we did 2 different #'s..one if im 4 weeks and the other if Im 6 =) also josh thinks i might have twins cause it runs in our families so thats also a reason for the high count =)

Josh- 4wks- 1532       6 wks- 5835
MOM (kristy)- 4- 2200   6-5200
Andrew- 4- 1492     6- 6900
Cassie- 4wks- 1242 (i didnt guess a 6 because im confident that Im not haha)


I have been putting hints on facebook to see if anyone gets it like "im sooo hungry" or "im extremely tired" =) when i get my levels back im gonna put up I PASSED THE TEST WITH A ....... and then put my hcg level hehehehe I told my Nana and Grandma today =) they were both very excited.

well ta ta for now bed time ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment