Blogger Layouts


Sunday, May 29, 2011

SYRACUSE BABY SHOWER annnd some updates =D

so my baby shower in syrace was may 22nd at green lakes and it was awesome!! the cup cakes looked great all the friends and family were there and i just had such a wonderful time! The games were a whole lot of fun and lots of presents hehe My mom did a diaper raffle since we will be doing cloth diapers, which i thought was an AMAZING idea =D and we got $256 between the raffle and cards so ellie will be all set =D ill post lots of pictures from the party =D

UPDATES: well my last dr apt the dr said shes making her way down my pelvis very nicely and starting to get ready =D hmm there arent many more updates other than i now see the dr every week instead of every other...OH YEAH i have a sono scheduled for june 14 at 1:00 so i cant WAIT to see my baby girl before she arrives =D

Me and my momma

i love my goofy husband hell be a great daddy!!

playing the pregnancy game to show men how hard it is to tie your shoes when youre pregnant haha

the AMAZING cup cakes

my friend kara due about 2 weeks before me

i love this man!!!!!

kara again =)




pass the poopy diaper (like hot potato) its mushed up recess pieces, mustard and some water hehehe

the other wonderful cup cakes

presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment