Blogger Layouts


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

june pleeeaaase get here soon!

man I've been feeling more and more uncomfortable lately and more and more grouchy to my porr hubby! he took me out yesterday to the new olice garden that just opened up and more than half of our lovely lunch day was spent with me just sitting there wondering when i can go home and take a bath or a nap! this big ole belly has been pulling on my back for waay to long and its about time June get here! not to mention if i stand up too quick...i pee, if i couch, sneeze, laugh...i pee, or if im just simply sitting down and i feel this quick punch to my bladder...I PEEE!!! Not all that fun when i feel like all i smell like is friggen pee!
Ok so my rant is over, my 1st baby shower is this saturday!! WOOHOO I'm getting so excited!!! Oh and yesterday I recieved my organic unbleached flannel cloth wipes and they feel awesome! cant wait to start wiping poops with these! lol and also got the big wall sticker i ordered for ellies room, since we cant paint im plastering her wall with pretty stickers hehehe a lot like this one 
 theres some other cuter ones im getting with pink and green in them to match her room, but this one was cheapest heheh. My mom is getting her crib and dresser/changing table this week so that makes me ecstatic! I finally am going to have some thing for Luella!! Josh hasnt let me buy ANYTHING for her until AFTER the baby shower....wellll except the cloth diapers and wall sticker and little things hehehe ooh ill have to post what the diapers look like i forgot to mention i got those in the mail the other day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment