Blogger Layouts


Monday, May 9, 2011

Hubbys idea of how to put me in labor heheh anddd mothers day!!

so ive been drinking red raspberry leaf tea, going on walks, and will be starting to take evening primrose oil (all natural things that help soften and strengthen the cervix) hoping i go ON my due date, and that i have her the minute she is ready and not a minute later =)
well josh gave me a list of things were going to do the day before to make sure i dont go over and i added in a few old wives tales hahah so heres his list
eat lots of spicey food
drink a lot of my raspberry leaf tea
"the deed"
eat pineapple
go for a hike
foot massage/pedicure
tell baby to get ready and tell my body to prepare haha
PRAY!! OF COURSE =)
and a few other randoms
hehe i love how involved he is! what a great husband and amazing daddy =)


oh yes and mothers day!! my first mothers day (im allowed to celebrate, i eat healthy i exorcise,  i take procautions and grow this baby hehe)
well josh wrote me this amazing song and sang it to me while playing guitar after he filled the bath tub for me and sprayed some of his cologne and got me this sweet card and this photo editing tool that ive been wanting =D hes sooo amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment