Blogger Layouts


Monday, May 9, 2011

Super natural Pregnancy!

Ok so from the get go I've known this was from God (every birth and pregnancy is from God but ijust KNEW this was something special) if youve read my story about my dream i had you know a little about what im going to say already but a month before I got pregnant I had a dream that I was standing in a hospital and God said "you are going to get pregnant with a baby girl, name her Luella Rose but call her Ellie" then he handed me a baby, i didnt see him but i knew it was God handing me the baby. When I woke up I had forgotten the name, i knew it ended in ella so later that day I fell asleep and took a nap and in my dream heard "dont forget its Luella" so that was confirmation that it wasnt just a dream but a word from God. So I held onto that and believed for it. Later that week i told Joshs dad about the dream and when i finished he said "youre gonna think this is funny cause I know you had no idea what her name was but my mother was called ellie" I had NOOO idea what her name was let alone what her close friends and family called her! so that was ANOTHER confirmation that this was from God and He has a plan for her life, then wouldn't you know a month later i find out I'm pregnant!
  Now every one tells me their horror stories of how bad pregnancy and labor was for them but I knew that wasnt about to be me, i had NO morning sickness! I was occasionally nauseous but it was very minimal, nothing to whine about. I wasn't very tired like every one told me I would be, I wasn't moody or anything like that, i did get sick 2 times 1 time from warm orange juice (which is gross anyways) and another from a sub (which i had been sick allll that day after eating that sub so i think it was a good thing i got sick cause maybe something was bad about it)
I got through my 1st trimester and felt great! now through my whole second trimester i liked taking mid day naps but i wasnt exhausted if i didnt, i continued to go on my daily walks and exorcise routines and then the sono came and sure enough we found out we were going to have our little Luella Rose Bailey! 3rd trimester came and again not tired just occasionly nauseous (no room for my stomach lol) ellie kicks when daddy sings or i listen to worship music or i sing to her so I know she will love worship! We read to her and talk to her all the time! Ive had NOOO complications! i continue to go on my walks and hikes, i take my vitamins, drink my tea and i just feel wonderful! I LOVE being pregnant!!! I still have 7 weeks left so things COULD change but i know they wont this pregnancy has been so easy and just flown by and I know its all thanks to God!

ive been listening and reading the supernatural childbirth cds and book by jackie maize and i suggest anyone who i pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or will be again some day should DEFF listen to the cds at least they are wonderful and I know i will be having a supernatural childbirth one way or another =)

No comments:

Post a Comment