Blogger Layouts


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ITS AN EARTHQUAKE!! and a waterfall?? (warning maybe tmi)

Boy oh boy is she bouncing around a lot in there this morning! I woke up to her kickin her daddy in the back haha looks like she didnt like being squished between the 2 of us, poor josh is knocked out cold with nyquil so im sure he didnt feel it although they were the hardest kicks ive felt her kick yet! but it was still cute =D
I feel like Ive got an earthquake in my tummy and waterfall down my boobs!!! yes im talking about colostrum =O but its still so exciting knowing my bodies doin what its got to do to prepare for our little beautiful girlie. I feel so amazing this week, ive started taking my prenatal vitamins again (stopped for a couple months =X) and started a prenatal workout and man i wish i continued with this all from the start! i went through alittle stage where i felt gross and ugly and blobbish (yes thats a word i made up) I had broken out everywhere, stretch marks on my boobs, i gained weight in my thighs and in my tummy, my tummy looked like i just gained weight and didnt have a baby in there, none of my clothes fit!! and i just felt terrible!!! I think it had a lot to do with the fact that we were in the transition of moving so we were staying at my inlaws and not having your own place does a lot to a pregnant woman =P But i will admit I am feeling AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL now! my skin is clearing up, my hair is beautiful and thick, i have gotten more stretch marks on my butt but still none on the tummy, my energy levels are way up, i have my own house to clean and cook and make a home, and these workouts just make me feel so refreshed!!! my calves are killing me, but still feel awesome =D my favorite outfit lately are my leggings with my long blue and white tshirt that i got at motherhood, so comfy and so cute!!! Its hard feeling beautiful and sexy when you have a big bump in the middle of you and look so off balance but then you remember what is in that bump and you are creating LIFE. God has blessed us sooo much, we have our own place with our own yard and a room for ellie and just amazing friends and family!!
Thats all i have for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment