Blogger Layouts


Thursday, March 24, 2011

6 1/2 months!

so tuesday night (3/22/11) ellie was kicking and josh was poking back, well at one point she kept her foot there and didnt move it away and josh went to poke again and ended up pushing on her foot and my whole stomache squirmed from her moving it was sooo cool. The best part was the look on joshs face after he did it, it could have been another body part but it was definitely boney haha and something on her, causing her to jump like that. This week was sooo busy we were at my parents dog sitting and josh got some birthday money so we went to dennys for breakfast and then stayed at our friends kelsey and bobby, quite the busy week but wonderful, kelsey gave me her nice camera cause she got a new one ive been wanting one for sooooo long i couldnt believe it!!! and then i got my hair cut and colored for free cause my friend kellys coworker =D a very nice week indeed!
Luella has been kicking soooo much its crazy!! and ive been pretty nauseous the past few mornings its like im 3 months pregnant all over again

thats all my updates for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment