Blogger Layouts


Monday, March 7, 2011

6 MONTHS PREGNANT!!! (24 weeks)

I love being pregnant!!! I feel really pretty today =) although its march and we're still getting snow blizzards ughhhh but all the shades are open letting all that bright white snow light up the house! This morning I made a fruit parfait consisting of blue berries, strawberries, nuts, and yogert, mmmm was it good!!! This week i also ordered a prenatal workout dvd from amazon its called Summer Sanders' prenatal workout and its amazingggg, my thighs are killing me but no pain no gain =D It goes by what trimester youre in so you dont over work yourself and its so good to have a work out plan while youre pregnant, not just so you dont gain too much weight but it really helps the baby in growth and developing I suggest any one who is pregnant get a dvd like this or join a prenatal class like zoomba or yogo or just something to keep you active, I also go on nice long walks with josh, it gives us bonding and talking time while at the same time we're getting a work out =) 
last night we had an aweful storm and got stuck in the front of our driveway (our driveway inclines and then you have to pull into the car port) well me and my pregnancy hormones, I'm watching josh out there 9 o'clock at night, snowing hard and nasty wind, shoveling our driveway!! He could have taken the easy way out and just parked out front but he was determined to get the car up to the porch. so of course my emotions kick in and I start crying and thanking God for such an amazing and determined husband, this pregnancy has just given me sooo much compassion for josh its insane, every little thing he does I see it as being absolutely wonderful and try my best to never ever ever take him for granted cause he truly is so wonderful. Not to mention how involved with the pregnancy he is with me, he wants to got to all the early pregnancy classes and labor classes and breastfeeding class, he wants to register for the baby shower with me, and pick things out for Ellie, he wants to help me with her room and is always checking up on me and talking to my belly. Everytime he goes to give me a hug he puts his hand on my belly as were hugging, its just so cute!!!! The other day he said he loves "his girls" and I just about cried, I cant believe how wonderful of a husband God has blessed me with, who would have thought a man could be as great as he is. Ok ok sorry for bragging, back to baby stuff =)

No comments:

Post a Comment