Blogger Layouts


Sunday, November 7, 2010

6 WEEKS PREGGO....wow bloat much??

didnt think it was possible to get MORE bloated but i thought wrong holy smokes!! youd think there was a baby in there haha i mean thats not even a "baby bump" thats just bloat wait until the baby fills out!! i cant wait!!!!!! so this week i threw up and had my first morning sickness on weds i started to but held it back cause i couldnt make it to the bathroom and then on friday at work i rushed to the bathroom and made it just in time! ive had a couple cravings but nothing to serious a lot of things make me gag now and almost throw up, brushing my teeth in the morning is a complete battle! certain foods and smells im a little more sensitive to, been really wishing work had a "nap time" VERRRY emotional!!!! everything makes me just cryyyyy and it drives me nuts! still having hot flashes and little itty bitty cramps reminding me that i have a baby growing in there and everything inside me is saying "MAKE WAY!" haha but doin good a few more weeks till u/s and heartbeat woohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment