Blogger Layouts


Sunday, November 7, 2010

4 WEEKS PREGNANT

have a little bloat bump but nothing much this was 2 days after i found out i was preggo!!!

Symptoms: soar boobs, and EXTREMELY tired
other than that i had nooooo idea I was pregnant Josh wasnt surprised when he saw the line cause he says he "already knew" from my symptoms all week and I paid nooo attention to them haha you try getting pregnant for 10 months straight everything starts to seem like a symptom lol so i gave up when i thought i was pregnant in september and faced the fact that its not my timing and it may take a few years i even went out got a new job and everything thennnn we got pregnant!!! i was using vitex but we reaalllly werent trying that month it was definately God after my break down the month before hehe we have been wanting a baby sooooo bad all the tears, false hopes, broken hearts, screaming and God asking "why am i not pregnant yet?!?!?!" has paid off and we now have our little bean growing inside me waiting to come out and meet us =) and we love our little bean more than anything in the worlddd Thank you God for this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment